Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vacation

I'm on vacation this week and next, which is why you're getting sporadic posts. Additionally, I've been interviewing with a very prestigious company. In fact, I've been through four - yes, four interviews with them.

They want me. I have reluctantly accepted because the pay and opportunity are almost unheard of in this area, although it will severely restrict my freedom and I'm not thrilled about being chained to a desk.

If nothing better comes up, I'll start in a month. So, I'm getting my vacation out of the way right now. If I do start in a month, I fear that I may not be able to blog at all. We'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime, I've been working madly on my greenhouse. I'll post pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saur,

You are a very intelligent woman. You could do anything you wanted.

I would never work for a company that would interview me 4-times. They are obviously anal about things.

Just a reminder if I worked at this company I'd try to get you in the supply closet.

But congratulations anyway.

Deb said...

Hi !!!

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I stopped blogging for a while and came back. I just wanted to see how you were doing and hope that you're enjoying your vacation. I gotta catch up with you!!!!!!

Doozie said...

Please stay away from any and all supply cabinets