Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Oscar

Remember the poor little abused dog ("Oscar") I got last Christmas? Now here he is, part of the gang and happy as he could ever hope to be:


Here's BoBo, The Top Dog, after we all went to the dog beach nearby. He is a gentle leader, who allows the other two to act like puppies and play together until he thinks they're getting too wild: Then he breaks it up by calmly walking into the middle of it and nosing them apart. During their day at the beach, they had a wonderful time, and everyone got a bath afterwards:


Here they are, always together. This time, laundry was freshly done and dumped on the couch. There is, apparently, nothing better than fresh, warm laundry to snuggle down on (yes, they're clean dogs):

8 comments:

M@ said...

Holy shit! I"ve been reading you for a YEAR!?

YEAH, I remember Oscar.

Saur♥Kraut said...

M@, :D Strange how quickly time goes by, isn't it? Some day you should check out my archives - there is actually some quality writing in there. ;o)

Miss Cellania said...

Oscar is just as sweet as he could be! I bet he is grateful for your care.

Lee Ann said...

Oh, they are all so sweet looking. They look so comfy!
Have a great week.
~xo
Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

Ruf ruf errr Kathleen. Rrrrr ruf ruf ruf obese.

Rita Loca said...

awww. I am back in Florida, for a few days , then off to Paraguay for two weeks. Hope to catch up with you eventually!

The Lazy Iguana said...

I remember the first Oscar post. I have been reading this blog for a very long time now. He looks a lot less scared and pathetic now.

My parents have a little dog that is still terrified of me.

Mr. Grey Ghost said...

Cute dogs!