Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Out on a Gorgeous Saturday

SaurKid and I are out-and-about today. We've already visited the massive fleamarket, bought him a pair of those droopy shorts with a fantastic dragon on them, and some cool rocks/crystals which BoBo already knocked over in a Battle Royale with BugEyes. We started with only 3 large rocks, but ended up with many more (due to the Battle).

Hope you're having a great weekend! I know I'm slacking on my writing, but lately there's so much to see and do out there! ;o)

4 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

When you say "ended up with many more (rocks)" do you mean more rocks in a good way (as in COOL! More rocks!) or in a bad way (stupid dogs! You broke my three nice large rocks! Time for the vet to give you the sleepy shot!)?

Kristie said...

Hope you guys had an awesome turkey day!

Jenn said...

I never knew you could buy droopy shorts at a flea market.

Saur♥Kraut said...

Lazy *LOL* As in the second choice. But they still are nice... ;o)

Kristie, and you too, hon!

Jenn, the Flea Market is a Den of Wonders!