Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

My Anonymity

Is in place to protect my child and my family. So I truly appreciate everyone doing their best to try to not guess my name. Whether right or wrong, it's not helpful in a time of stress where my family is going through so much suffering and turmoil.

Happily, the turmoil could be worse, and the suffering is easing. But please respect my wishes and help me protect my family, or I will need to stop blogging immediately. My thoughts and opinions are strong at times and I can not risk having a mad man or woman decide to take undue offense at them.

Thank you.

8 comments:

Miss Cellania said...

I cannot often access your site, but I've been reading through Bloglines. Saying prayers for your dad, and hope the best for you and yours.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Who is trying to figure out your real name?

Don't answer that.

Hope you're well.

High Power Rocketry said...

Well just do what you need to.

Ed said...

I've been on the receiving end of a crazy woman and a pack of nazis for openly writing things. In both cases, it ended well but made me value anonymity. Wishing you the best.

Suzy-Q said...

How can you top a name like Saur??

How did you come up with that anyway?

mal said...

wise, there are some fruit cakes running around

Whistle Britches said...

I have an Aunt Enimity too!

The Zombieslayer said...

Hmmm....
Let me guess.
Is it Esmeralda Nathaniella Lopez Jones?
Brianna Maria Johnson-Schmidt?
Rumpelstilskin?

I know what you mean. There are some real whackos out there in blogland, and some people who need to get a life. My first name really isn't "The." Don't tell anyone though.