Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Petticoat Princesses

This is a completely juvenile post. No serious minds need to continue.

I ran across this site yesterday when researching something entirely different. Call me naive, but I had no idea that anyone would willingly volunteer to wear petticoats any more. The whole concept is as exciting to me as an itchy polyester leisure suit.

Apparently (and don't laugh at me if you already knew this) petticoats have some sort of mild S&M attraction (like corsets). The women (and men) who enjoy putting on petticoats and posing are a very ...interesting... lot. I know of many pathologies, but I've never personally run across anyone with this particular fetish. I'm thankful for that, as I'd probably explode with laughter the moment I found out.

The horror in red is one of the titleholders! If you are as smitten as you are expected to be, take note: (s)he is also in the next picture wearing a brunette wig. (S)he's versatile, as well as hot (for a Grandma in clown greasepaint)!

Without further ado, I introduce some of the Petticoat Princesses to you today:

This is "Christina" who says (as you'll see in her bio) "I just can't stop with the makeup!" (probably to cover the 5 o'clock shadow). (S)he obviously posed for these pictures in her own home. Her mental illness evidences itself in her preternaturally clean home and strange choice of apparel. (S)he apparently idolizes Joan Rivers, post Plastic Surgical Procedure #209.

Notice (s)he's licking his/her lips suggestively in this next pic. You can almost hear Grandpa Bob saying "Whoa, nellie!"

Although I mentioned Magilla Gorilla a couple posts ago, I forgot to include a snapshot of him. Allow me to remedy the problem...


Here's Hard Hat Hallie: a woman who is not afraid to be doing construction work outside all day, and yet she still is willing to come home and dress up for her man without even pausing to bathe first, apparently! Now that's devotion.

Heeeeere's "Lucy". (S)he's a nice Irish girl who is here to remind us that our next major holiday is St. Patty's Day! (S)he likes Petticoat Junction, green beer, and remembers when King George V was named "King of Ireland" in 1927.

If you're lucky, (s)he may be wearin' the green and participating in other festivities in a bar near you!

23 comments:

Notsocranky Yankee said...

I'm happy the site has daily updates. I'm sure the petticoat world is rapidly evolving!

I'm surprised there wasn't a link to more cross-dresser sites.

How do you find this stuff?

Saur♥Kraut said...

Not Cranky Yankee, pure, unadulterated luck. ;o) An excellent point about the daily updates...

Anonymous said...

I am afraid now, very very afraid.

~Jef

Whistle Britches said...

How I wish I had been serious minded today.

Anonymous said...

so are most of these but one, men? that first one looks like the barbie doll of old time. are they heading out for squaredancing? our elderly neighbors square dance, and sometimes i see her pettycoat hanging on her clothesline. frankly, these things frighten me.

and all of them have huge feet. and notice their homes, are decorated all femmy. how did you find this site? you are such a weirdo. i love it.

Deb said...

Okay, that's just alarming to say the least Saur! I can see if they were residents of Provincetown, MA----and drag queens, but c'mon---this is a fetish?

Hmmm................and how did you come across this lovely site my dear? (snickers)

Saur♥Kraut said...

Deb, *LOL* purely innocently, I assure you. ;o)

Suzie, I don't know if they're all men or not... But my bet is they all are except for Hard Hat Hallie. There are women on this site too, but these were just too good to pass up...

Uncle Joe, :D

Jef, and well you should be...

michelle said...

Now I know people like to "be different", but this is pushing it a bit.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I've never seen so many beautiful women on one site before. (Yes, blindness does run in my family; how did you know?)

Deb said...

Uh-huhhh.... I wonder what key words are floating in your search engines... (mua ha ha ha!)

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Hey, this gives a whole new meaning to that TV show 'Pettycoat Junction'. And, what about those girls at Cypress Gardens? Shocking!

Very scary.

Brianne said...

Haha... I love it - there are some strange people out there when you start lookig! (Not that you can really miss anyone wearing those anwyay!)

Jamie Dawn said...

Oh, good grief! Make it STOP!!!!

Dave said...

Saur,

Excellent Post. I read where the CDC is projecting that 50% of gay transvestites will convert to lesbianism during 2006. This seems high to me.

Lee Ann said...

I love the fun post. That is some freaky stuff...

Three Score and Ten or more said...

I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole.

Scottage said...

Ok, this is the scariest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm going to have nightmares, especially of the 3rd photo!

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

You know how to get me hot Saur...

God bless humankind in all its wonder!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Eeeeww, they sure don't look comfortable !!! Weird, yes, though!!

Take care, Meow

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mr. Fabulous....Good Lord, and we wonder why some peoples kids are messed up.

Suzy-Q said...

So, how's the weather?

Like my redirection skills there?

Kyahgirl said...

er ... 'Lucy' has really nice legs, eh?
How did you ever find this site!!? Crazy.

Hale McKay said...

Whew! Thank goodness I quit the bar scene years ago. Those are what we'd call Last-Call Lassies!